The Henry III was my first frame i made to introduce my brand 2 years ago, well its time to introduce for 2020 the new completly redesigned Henry IV.
Made with oversized titanium tubing thats been shaped and ovaled to maximize the strength and stiffness of each tube creating the ultimate experience in dirt jumping, using specific geometry and tube lengths. This gives the frame better stability in the landings and titaniums light weight allows for agility in the air.
Our premium dirt jumper is made from the highest quality Titanium 3/2.5 tubes to create the finest riding dirt jump frame possible.
- 300mm seat tube C-T
- Tapered head tube drilled and threaded for removable Gyro tabs.
- Oversized and ovalized down tube to keep the bike from flexing.
- Oversized seat tube that is ovalized at BB weld to increase stiffness to the frame.
- BB92 BB shell.
- 10mm X 135mm rear axle spacing.
- 31.6mm seat post diameter.
- fits 26" wheel size and max width of 2.4"
- 72 degree seast angle approx. it has a curved seat tube.
- Designed for 100mm travel DJ fork.
Head Tube Length: 115mm (Medium,Large, X-Large)
Head Angle: 68.5 Degree
Seat Tube Angle: 72 Degree
Chain Stay Length: 378mm
Bottom Bracket Drop: -28mm
Seat Tube Length: 300mm (Medium, Large, X-Large)
Fork Length: 485mm A-C
Fork Offset: 40mm
Reach: Medium=380mm, Large=400mm, X-Large=420mm
Stack Height: 556mm (Medium, Large, X-Large)
Top Tube Length Horizontal: Medium=580mm, Large=600mm, X-Large=620mm
Wheel Base: Medium=1021mm, Large=1041mm, X-Large=1061mm