Henry IV **Back in stock March**
The Henry III was my first frame i made to introduce my brand 2 years ago, well its time to introduce for 2020 the new completly redesigned Henry IV.
Made with oversized titanium tubing thats been shaped and ovaled to maximize the strength and stiffness of each tube creating the ultimate experience in dirt jumping, using specific geometry and tube lengths. This gives the frame better stability in the landings and titaniums light weight allows for agility in the air.
Our premium dirt jumper is made from the highest quality Titanium 3/2.5 tubes to create the finest riding dirt jump frame possible.
- 300mm seat tube C-T
- 115mm Tapered head tube - Intergrated bearings
- 378mm chainstays with horizontal drop outs.
- 599mm(medium), 620mm(large), 640mm(X-Large) top tube length horizontal
- 567.6mm stack height( Medium,,Large, X-Large)
- Oversized and ovalized down tube to keep the bike from flexing.
- Oversized seat tube that is ovalized at BB weld to increase stiffness to the frame.
- BB92 BB shell.
- 10mm X 135mm rear axle spacing.
- 31.6mm seat post diameter.
- fits 26" wheel diameter and max width of 2.4"
- 72 degree seast angle approx. it has a curved seat tube.
- 69 degree with a fork with 100mm travel.
- -28mm bottom bracket drop