Sometimes during maufacturing or shipping of the products we have mistakes happen to frames like small blemishes, we will be from time to time offering products for sale instead of throwing them in the trash bin.
We currently have a few cromoly DJ samples that came in that has a chainstay length thats too short for a 26" wheel to push all the way in on the drop outs (370mm), so the wheel has to be pulled back a bit to 380mm chainstay length to fit the wheel/tire properly , and the top tube is offset a few millimeters as shown in 1 of the pictures here.
There is no warranty and No returns or Refunds on the UPCYCLED frames or parts that are for sale.
We also highly recommend using a Halflink style chain to help with set up.
or aslo sets up well for 24" wheels.
***We highly recommend that you run 24" wheels, with a 120-130mm travel fork for 24" wheels.***
- Cromoly tube set.
- Tapered headtube 42mm upper bearing / 52mm lower bearing.
- 31.6mm seatpost diameter.
- 570mm top tube hotizontal.
- Designed for 120mm-130mm travel fork.
- Highly recommended for 24" wheel size.
- Highly recommended to use a halflink type chain to allow for easier set up.